Is It Time for a Memory Foam Bed?
A memory foam bed may be the right choice to help you sleep better. The right mattress, with the comfort and support you need, changes the way you sleep. At our mattress store, we take pride in matching you with the perfect mattress, because we understand that the right bed is the foundation of a great night's sleep. If any of the following issues affect you almost every single night, consider a memory foam bed:
|• You toss and turn at night
• You can't get comfortable
|• You suffer from joint or back pain
• You are disturbed by your partner's movement during the night
Benefits of a Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattresses have become one of the most popular mattress materials recently, and for a good reason. The health and comfort benefits offered by a memory foam mattress are innumerable. Whether you currently suffer from poor quality of sleep or you’re simply in the market for a new bed, getting a memory foam mattress is a great choice for any customer. There are many benefits to memory foam beds including:
- Pressure Point Relief – Memory foam was first used to support patients in hospital units and wheelchairs, and now it can help alleviate your own pain by relieving the pressure on certain parts of your body. When you lay in one position for an extended period of time, you can cause damage to your circulatory system and soft tissues. Memory foam adjusts to your shape and prevents stress on these points.
- Improve Spine and Back Alignment – Because memory foam mattresses adjust to your shape, they provide better support for your spine. In spring mattresses, you experience multiple points of stress along your spine where the springs press into your back. Memory foam prevents this and allows you to sleep comfortably.
- Comfortable Sleep No Matter the Position – Do you sleep in strange positions? Whether you sleep sprawled out like a starfish or curled into a ball, memory foam supports your body and prevents muscle strain, joint pain, and other types of difficulties.
- Prevent Disturbance from Partner’s Movements – Sharing a bed with your partner can help you sleep comfortably, feel more relaxed, and grow closer in your relationship. Unfortunately, if your partner tosses and turns during sleep, it can cause a strain on your own sleep. A memory foam bed reduces the disturbances caused by movement on other parts of the mattress so you and your partner can rest easy.
If you’re interested in discussing the benefits of a memory foam mattress, get in touch with our company. We’ll help you choose the perfect option to suit your needs.
Contact us to find out more about the advantages of memory foam mattresses. We are proud to serve the residents of Salem, Woburn, Newton, Wellesley, and Brookline, Massachusetts.